· Pivot collected the most wins, with five Gold awards—including for Best Magazine—and two Silver awards
· University Affairs was the Gold winner for Best Art Direction: Single Article or Opening Spread, and the Silver winner for Best Cover, Best Feature Article: Professional, and Best Series of Articles
· CIM Magazine took home Gold and Silver in Best Feature Article: Trade, for “The two sides of the coal story” by Kelsey Rolfe, and “Diamond versus diamond” by Carolyn Gruske
· Canadian Family Physician won Gold in Best How-To Article or Series of Articles for “Prevention in Practice,” and Silver in Best Editorial for “Climate change is a health issue“
· FORUM was a two-time Silver winner with “Moving On, Moving Up; Knowing the Fine Print” in Best How-To Article or Series of Articles and “Man with a Vision” in Best Profile of a Person
· University of Toronto Magazine took home two Gold awards, for Best Cover and Best Photograph, and Silver in the coveted Best Issue category
· Queen’s Alumni Review won Gold and Silver in Best Art Direction of a Complete Issue, for the Fall 2021 issue, art directed by Wendy Treverton, and the Spring 2021 issue, art directed by Studio Wyse
Here is the full list.