The December 2012 issue of Chatelaine was a huge success.
I blogged about it: http://www.coverssell.com/?p=6683
Sales jumped by over 25%!
Now that is what I call Christmas cheer.
I blogged about it back in May 2012 http://www.coverssell.com/?p=5623
Sales are now final, and it was a huge success. The issue sold 26% more copies than the average sale on the regular six issues, which in itself is impressive. But because of the price point, revenues were up 153% compared to a regular issue.
Now that is hot!
Legion Magazine’s 4th annual SIP is scheduled to hit newsstands November 4th, 2013. The cover price will be $14.95. This year’s edition focuses on The Victoria Cross, and the compelling stories of courage and bravery.
With the help of polls conducted on both this blog and on Legion’s web site, we have selected the new cover.
- The cover will have an overall matte varnish which will give it a luxurious high-end feel
- The medal and ribbon will be embossed and to further the realistic effect, there will be a spot gloss UV coating on the medal only
- The title ‘Victoria Cross’, the two s-like graphics on either side of ‘Cross’, and the line under ‘For Valour In The Face Of The Enemy’ will be gold foil
- Oversized format of 9” w X 11.75” h
- Perfect bound
- 100 pages
- A poster map is included as a freemium
“We really want to make this pop off the newsstand and scream luxury,” says art director Jason Duprau.
Note to readers: some of Bullock's posts may refer to his clients.